MO POP FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES DAILY LINEUPS, ADDED VIP PERKS, NEW ON-SITE EXPERIENCES, BEER LINEUP + TECH APPEARANCES
SINGLE DAY TICKETS ON SALE SOON
Mo Pop Festival organizers have announced the Saturday and Sunday daily lineups for 2016.
SINGLE DAY TICKETS
Single Day GA and VIP Tickets to be made available this Wednesday June 29th at Noon! Get them before prices increase on July 11th. Single Day GA will be $89.50. Single Day VIP will be $199. To encourage younger fans to pursue their musical dreams, School of Rock is offering free admission to children ages 12 and younger when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Mo Pop VIP Experience has been Enhanced!
- Weekend access to the Pabst 1844 VIP Lounge
- Weekend festival express entry with re-entry
- NEW expanded front-of-stage viewing Areas
- Hassle free premium parking
- Complimentary Mo Pop BPA-free aluminum water bottle with access to refillable water all weekend
- Exclusive craft cocktail offerings from our friends at Rusted Crow Spirits
- Premium food experience from our friends at Detroit 75 Kitchen
- Multiple air-conditioned executive bathroom trailers
- Complimentary massages from (time TBD) courtesy of Citizen Yoga
- Mo Pop souvenir tote with additional surprise goodies!
VIP Tickets are available at www.mopopfestival.com or Fee-Free at the Royal Oak Music Theatre Box Office. GA Tickets can be upgraded to VIP by contacting email@example.com with order # and details of the request.
NEW Experiences have been added to Mo Pop Festival 2016!
PABST 1844 VIP LOUNGE and More! – http://pabstblueribbon.com/
The Pabst Crewing Company is once again thrilled to announce their partnership with Mo Pop Festival. Pabst and live music go hand in hand and we hope you enjoy the experiences we are bringing back for 2016. Grab a PBR at any of the bar locations at the festival, or try our craft variety: Old Tanker Ale served the VIP Lounge and Bier Garten. We look forward to seeing you in Detroit, cheers!
In addition to the Pabst 1844 VIP Lounge, don’t forget to take your turn at vandalizing the Pabst Van. Pabst VANdalism is an ongoing mobile art experiment touring the country’s premier music festivals. Stop by, grab some spray paint, and leave your mark on Mo Pop. And, new to Mo Pop this year is Pabst Wax, a mobile recording studio that allows you to jump inside the recording booth and lay down a song, scream or whatever inspires you. Pabst Wax will then cut it directly onto a vinyl for festival-goers to take home as a one-of-a-kind souvenir.
SCHOOL OF ROCK ALL-STARS – http://www.schoolofrock.com/
The School of Rock All-Stars are the best of the best, representing less than 1% of their total 23K students across the nation! The AllStars have toured the country every summer since 2006 and will be playing multiple sets each day of Mo Pop 2016! School of Rock students have gone on to land high-profile positions across the television and music industries – including Broadway’s, “School of Rock” and the iconic show, “American Idol”. This is a chance for music fans to catch the next generation of great musicians perform some of music’s most iconic songs on stage. To encourage younger fans to pursue their musical dreams, School of Rock is offering free admission to children ages 12 and younger. Bring them by the School of Rock stage and instill a love of music in them early!
HERITAGE GUITARS MUSIC EXPERIENCE – http://heritageguitar.com/
get an up-close and personal experience with music at the Heritage Guitars Music Experience brought to you by School of Rock. Come show off your skills, or get introduced to a new instrument for the very first time! We encourage visitors to take full advantage of this interactive experience – explore, learn, and make some noise.
CREDIT KARMA ARCADE – https://www.creditkarma.com/
Experience a real-life #throwbackthursday in the Credit Karma Arcade at Mo Pop! Credit Karma has teamed up with local Detroit arcade “Off-World Arcade” to build an air conditioned tent filled with all your favorite classic arcade games, prizes, drinks and a DJ playing beats between bands. Come reminisce and enjoy the free game play!
DETROIT DART CLUB – http://www.detroitdartclub.com/
Detroit Dart Club is a unique activity that brings the battlefield from your living room to Mo Pop Festival with custom dart blasters and gameplay.
CITIZEN YOGA – http://www.citizenyogastudio.com/
Citizen Yoga will be hosting an open class on Sunday July 24th on the Festival grounds from 12:15pm – 1:30pm. All Experience Levels Welcome! 20 Free mats will be provided by Lululemon on a first-come first-served basis. Attendees are also encouraged to bring their own mat or a towel. All participants will be allowed one re-entry to the Festival after class in order to bring mats back to their cars, freshen up, etc. Open to Festival Ticket holders only. Stay tuned to Citizen Yoga on social media (@citizenyoga) for ways to win entry to the festival and ability to attend class! Yoga.Music.Detroit
Shop new and used vinyl all weekend covering a variety of titles, including many from Mo Pop artists themselves.
INK ADDICT http://www.inkaddict.com/
Leave your mark on the Ink Addict art wall, witness live painting all weekend, and get free temporary tattoos.
DETROIT BIKES http://detroitbikes.com/
Enjoy free, secure bike parking at the entrance of the Festival and take your shot at winning a free bicycle made by Detroit Bikes in the Pabst 1844 VIP Lounge.
Select artists from the Mo Pop lineup will be signing each day on a first come first serve basis. Signings schedules will be released the morning of each day on-site and via social media.
MO TECH LINEUP ANNOUNCED!
- Pixo Group-Virtual Reality – http://pixogroup.com/
- Wesley and Kemp – http://www.wesleyandkemp.com/
- Detroit Labs – http://www.detroitlabs.com/
- Hear Detroit – http://www.heardetroit.com/#homepage
- Navigation Solutions – com
- Ware MFG – http://www.waremfg.us/
- Danlaw – http://www.danlawinc.com/
- Iron Yard – https://www.theironyard.com/locations/detroit.html
- i3 Detroit – https://www.i3detroit.org/
- Rocket Fiber – https://rocketfiber.com/
- Acceler8 Kids – Acceler8Kid.com
RIVERSIDE BIERGARTEN ANNOUNCED!
- Pabst – Pabst, Not Your Father’s Root Beer, Old Tankard Ale, Not Your Father’s Ginger Ale, Not Your Father’s Cream Ale
- AXLE Brewing – Red, IPA, Livernoise Lager
- ROAK Brewing – Livewire, Power Boat, Melonfest, Mean Street, Around the Clock
- Woodchuck – Amber, Granny Smith, Day Chaser
- Rochester Mills Brewery – Red, Milkshake Stout, Tongue Tied
- Perrin Brewing – Grapefruit IPA, Gold, 98 Problems
- Frankenmuth Brewery – Batch 69, Hefe
- Goose Island – 312, IPA, Four Star Pils
- Magic Hat – #9, Low Key, Electric Peel
- New Belgium – Citra, Heavy Melon, Fat Tire
ABOUT Mo Pop Festival:
Mo Pop Festival – July 23-24, 2016 – West Riverfront Park – Detroit, has grown into a two day event that celebrates ingenuity, creative expression and craft – three themes found in all of Detroit’s success stories. The festival features some of the hottest alternative music acts in the country on two stages. Taking the stages this July 23-24 are G-Eazy, M83, HAIM, The Head and The Heart, Matt and Kim, Glass Animals, Mac DeMarco, Father John Misty, BØRNS, Shakey Graves, FIDLAR, Nothing But Thieves, Banners, Raury, Twin Peaks, Bishop Briggs, Lewis del Mar, Panama Wedding, Coast Modern, Alex G, Quilt, Tunde Olaniran, and The Greeting Committee .. Weekend Tickets start at $109.50 for General Admission and $249 for VIP Weekend (quantities are limited). West Riverfront Park is located at 1801 W Jefferson Ave in Detroit, Michigan just West of the Joe Louis Arena. Detailed festival information can be found at the festival website, www.mopopfestival.com.
Thanks to our Partners: Pabst, Opportunity Detroit, Credit Karma, Fender Premium Audio presented by Panasonic, School of Rock All-Stars, Deep Eddy Vodka, Kind, Island Noodles, Gingerhead, and Rusted Crow Spirits